Excellence in Women's Health Care
The most important decision you will make for your baby is where he or
she will be born! Mission Regional Medical Center’s Birthing Center
is a state-of-the-art and family-friendly place right in the Rio Grande
Valley where you can comfortably celebrate the birth of your child.
There is a reason why more and more women deliver at Mission Regional Medical
Center. Mission Regional Medical Center has earned top performing hospital
awards for women’s care services from Healthgrades, a national organization
that helps healthcare consumers evaluate and compare hospital performance.
The awards related to women’s care include: 2015 Labor and Delivery
Excellence Award™; the 2015 Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology
Excellence Award.™; and the 2015 Healthgrades Five Star Rating for
Thousands of families have chosen the maternity services of the Birthing
Center at Mission Regional Medical Center for many reasons, including:
- An experienced nursing staff that will make you comfortable and guide you
through the process of giving birth.
- Prenatal classes that will help you prepare for your experience at our
birthing center and the first days of parenthood.
- Our family-centered approach that encourages the support of husbands, family
or friends during childbirth.
- A fully staffed, 24-hour nursery where your baby will be tended to and
- A nationally-certified breastfeeding specialist to help mothers through
the first hours and days of breastfeeding.
- Two operating rooms conveniently located in Labor and Delivery if your
baby is delivered by cesarean section.
- 24-hour in-house anesthesia team who will assist with epidurals and other
pain management techniques.
Level III NICU on standby, providing the highest caliber of neonatal care, including
the latest technologies, if your pre-term or full term baby needs special care.
Premier newborn hospital photography by
Charley's Angels Photography
When you choose the Mission Regional Medical Center’s Birthing Center,
you will be in the most capable and caring hands in the Rio Grande Valley.
Tour the top-ranked Birthing Center in the Rio Grande Valley today! Schedule
your tour or call for more questions about our birthing center by calling